Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PE representing in the UK! Part 2 and maybe France too!


Okay, I told you yesterday, that I had to help my human read the map of Warwick castle to find where the best places to go were.  Well, here we are about 20 minutes later and I'm still holding this huge map up and explaining to her where to go...apparently she must be a little "special."




Up here was some stupid tower she wanted to go to...whatever...I showed her the direction by pointing to it.  She couldn't understand whether it was left or right.  I miss B she knows stuff!
She's smart, unlike my human obviously!


Before, I met my pocket B, I spent a lot of time alone in my room, daydreaming.

duh! I don't do regular dreaming cause I don't sleep.  

When I daydreamed, I read and wrote poems similar to Mr. Billy Shakes (aka William Shakespeare).  
The sonnets used to depress me, but no more, now I get them, completely! 
Anyways, my human and I went to Stratford-upon-Avon, where Billy was born! 

It was totally stupid, but I needed a souvenir so I got this post-card for B. 

I never knew postcards were so big...I think I have underestimated my wee size once again!.


See I have like 2 medical degrees, and once upon a time me and my pocket fam...pocket Emmett, pocket Rose (ugh!), pocket Alice, pocket Jasper, pocket Carlisle, and pocket Esme, we once lived in England and I matriculated the hell out of some Oxford University.  

We had to wear these ugly robes and everything, Hogwarts robes they weren't! 

Anyways, I went to Oxford and I got a degree in Philosophy and stuff! So when, my human went to see it on her trip, I insisted (bit her till she gave in) that she buy me a shirt from there. She told me there was not one that was small enough for me, I said I didn't care, I would make it work!  

I WAS WRONG!

So, she helped me try on the shirt!   See below!


Help! Help! 
The shirt is suffocating me! 
Get it off! NOW! 
Help!
My pocket vampire screams were almost drowned out by my human's laughing....SHUT UP! HELP ME! It's dark in here!


No comments:

Post a Comment